Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{Blue Fish Baby Shower}

Good morning! 

Yesterday I realized how much I need to catch up on my postings!  So today I want to share with you this sweet baby shower theme of a little fish in a sea of blue and white.  For this invitation we used our very popular petal fold envelope and we layered over shimmery card stock.


We prepared three tables: one for the beautiful sugar cookie favors, one for the Wishing Tree and finally one for the cake and desserts.  






Desserts included local traditional desserts such as guava pastries and cheese rolls, along with chocolate covered strawberries, chocolates and almonds for the guests to enjoy.




I created two banners to be hanged from the dessert table and over the gift opening area which was also decorated with tissue pom poms.



Hydrangea centerpieces were adorned with circle lollipop style signs and ribbon.



I think it turned out very delicate and sweet.  
Love,



2 comments:

  1. HI!! Just started following! I love this party and what a great idea using the bottles for drinks! Would love it you would follow my blog, just started it! asweeteventnj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très très beau !!! Comment faites vous pour attacher la guirlande avec les rubbans !? Merci, Manon de France.
    Very beautiful! How do you attach the garland with rubbans!? Thank you, Manon de France.

    ReplyDelete