Monday, January 19, 2015

{LOVE IT Anniversary Soiree}

I was very excited when I was asked to style a party for LOVE IT Shoe Boutique's first anniversary. A very trendy and stylish local shoe store with fantastic shoe options and great service.

I was inspired by countless Kate Spade photos found online and immediately created an inspiration board.

We chose hot pink, black, white and silver, since these are the colors of their shopping bags and logo.  A digital invite was sent to VIP guests who would enjoy a cocktail hour with delicious hors d'oeuvres, wine and champagne.




As soon as I saw the space I knew we had to showcase their most important asset, her shoes!, so I decided to use their glass shelves to setup a dessert station full of decadent chocolates and pastries.




















All the guests took home a mini champagne bottle with paper straws and a cute thank you tag.

You can follow LOVE IT Shoe Boutique on Instagram @loveitshoeboutique #loveitshoeboutique




Vendors:

Design, Paperie & Styling: Partylicious
Cake: Jovanna Valentín
Desserts: Sugar Bliss by Mari
Chocolates: D'Rose Chocolate Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment